NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong NGHH KO1 - Theicon Vs Redmong

RED M

I think Redmongoose is the clear victor. I rated this 5/10 because RedM is 10/10 and the other half consisting of infectious bollocks severely brought the average down.

Seriously though Red M by far. :/

Synchronization Synchronization

Beautiful

You may think you're not genius, but trust me. If not, you're somewhat close.

Its not a matter of how fast you play, how well you play, your technique, or anything like that. You're a very creative artist. Don't sell yourself short, and keep using your time to progress your talent.

It's great, whether you like it or not! D:<

Shinrog responds:

oh... speechless I am!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Beautiful

A great creation on every level.

==(Follow the Wind)== ==(Follow the Wind)==

christ!!

this is just beautiful! how do you make this stuff! i was looking through your ambient songs before to see if i could use it in an entry and now i found it.

this song is perfect. i would love to use it in a semi-gothic movie im making due in february. you can look at my profile for a bit more detail on the animation.

I hope you dont mind i pm you about this. because im very sure this will be in the pa computer fair.

Buoy responds:

I don't mind you using this, actually I'd LOVE you to use it :)

{Rose} Remastered {Rose} Remastered

.......wow

i love the stuff you make cornandbeans. of all audio submissions {rose} was one of my favourites. now this comes along and......... oh my god...

Psybot - Megaman X5 (cover) Psybot - Megaman X5 (cover)

AMAZING

this is one of the best songs ive heard in years. i love this music. if its okay with you, id like to use it in a competition with credits of course.

Psybot responds: